Friday, November 13, 2009

Star Wars: Uncut - Scene 430 (COMPLETE)

Star Wars Uncut - Scene 430 from Phil Browne on Vimeo.



And here it is! My 15 seconds of Star Wars fame (ok, not really, but it IS 15 seconds long.)

Got my wife to do the one female role in it, otherwise all the parts are voiced by me. And the sound effects are all me (vocal, mind you!), somewhat altered by Audacity, Wavepad and Vegas.

Filmed in iClone 4.02 (and I must thank Dulci for the Path help and giving me C3PO!)

I've added a lot of little extras throughout the 11 shots that make up these 15 seconds (can you believe the amount of cuts?! I was astonished when I started analysing the original footage!) - Can you spot all the extra bits?

I might do another scene (I can do up to 3), though so far none of the remaining ones have appealed to me. Still looking, though.

If YOU want to become part of this unique project, check out www.starwarsuncut.com

No comments:

Post a Comment