Saturday, July 25, 2009

Forbidden Planetoid - The Poster


This coming Friday I fly off to Australia for little over a week. I'll be visiting my parents, primarily, as well as other family members and some friends. When I come back, it's full steam ahead with 'The Haunter Of The Dark'. But in the meantime, I couldn't help but make up a quick entry into Reallusion's latest Movie Tribute Contest (click the poster to take a closer look!)

At this point in time, I do not have the optional video entry to match the poster, but if I find some time in the next few days, I'll see what I can come up with. If not, then this is it...

That's it for now! See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Nice retro look Biggs! You have a designer's eye - do you work in advertising?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to say, but I just copied the original poster. The only creative part were the stupid names I used at the bottom! But thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete