Sunday, June 7, 2009

Announcing the Cast of 'The Haunter Of The Dark'





Casting is now COMPLETE! The scripts have been sent out, and now it's time to get stuck into production!

I've been having a lot of fun building the set for Blake's Study, where much of the movie will be filmed (see above). Got a lot more to do yet, of course, and I won't be rushing it. I want to get it RIGHT.

But now, here is the Cast List (as announced on today's Roger and Ken Show):

The movie will star Richard Grove as 'Robert Blake'

Cecil_Evans landed the role of 'Doctor Dexter'

Killian will play 'Patrolman Monohan'

GoofParade will be the voice of 'Edwin Lillibridge'.

Fulkster will be our 'Italian Shopkeeper'

K4OwnsAll is the 'Coroner's Physician'.

And JetCityWoman is both the 'Student' and 'Phone Operator'.

Congratulations and Thanks to them all!

Also appearing as part of the large 'Crowd' will be Ubernewbie, Macwemyss, and TehPaptartKid.

In fact, I'm looking for MORE 'Crowd' members, so if you'd like to help out, please contact me for details.

Last but not least, I'd like to thank the many people who auditioned for the main roles but didn't make it. The competition was very tough, and the decisions I had to make were equally tough.

Thank you all,

BiggsTrek

4 comments:

  1. Very pleased to be a part of this project. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all comes together. Lovecraft is one of my favs. Your last Lovecraft adaptation was superb. This one should be even better. Congrats to the rest of the cast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can only second what Ricky has said; extremely happy to be a part of this and, well, you know what a HPL fanboi I am ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tizio di Biggs di Coolness - I' il ll ha mie linee a voi da stasera. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is going to be a free screening of the film: PICKMAN'S MUSE. The film is based on H.P. Lovecraft's HAUNTER OF THE DARK. The screening is open to the public, and will be held at the PORTAGE THEATER in CHICAGO (4050 N. Milwaukee Ave). The doors open at 12noon; Sunday, August 23rd, 2009.

    ReplyDelete