Monday, April 6, 2009

Deuce is Here!


You didn't really think I was going to keep up a daily blog, did you? lol Anyway, let me briefly introduce you to our new friend, Deuce. He's a lovely boy with a gentle nature. Also, he's very playful and takes a LOT of time to keep amused, which is good as I get a lot more exercise! It also explains why I haven't updated this blog since he arrived just over a week ago.

Anyway, he's fitting in really well.

One bad habit he seems to have brought with him from his former life: wanting to lie on me while I'm on the sofa. 150 pounds of Great Dane on your lap is not recommended. hehe

5 comments:

  1. Don't be such a wimp, if he wants to sit on your lap, he wants to sit on your lap! :p
    Every dog is, in it's heart of hearts, just a small soul, wanting to cuddle up to you....

    He looks beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's certainly a corker, matey... I can imagine he loves taking you for walks... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, he is actually very good on the lead. Although this morning he bolted after a squirrel and almost ripped my arm off! Luckily he stopped straight away.

    And yes sisch, he's beautiful alright. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still think it's shocking how he licked your face off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I think Biggsy's been eaten by his new dog; he hasn't posted a thing for nearly a fortnight!(hint, hint :P)

    ReplyDelete