Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Richard Grove as Robert Harrison Blake in The Haunter Of The Dark





As I near the end of Production (cries of delight mixed with horror can be heard), I thought it might be nice to start promoting the film a bit. The above picture/poster is the first of many to come in the next few days or weeks.

Ricky Grove does an outstanding job as Robert Blake, but you'll have to wait until I throw a trailer together to hear him in action. For now, please enjoy this promotional snapshot from the film.

More details to follow...

2 comments:

  1. ...about bloody time, yah slacker! :)

    Been waiting a looooooong time for this baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoyed your adaptation, Biggs. And from some of the stills you sent me, the visual style should be just right for Lovecraft. A lot of fun working on the script. Good luck putting it together, my friend. And thanks for making me a part of your work.

    ReplyDelete