Thursday, April 29, 2010

Shhh! Don't tell anyone... I released a MOVIE!

Yes, it's true, I released a short movie (no, not the-movie-that-shall-not-be-named). It's a little something I whipped up in the last two weeks, stealing from a little project I did last year. I call it "Game Over" and it's for Reallusion's Short Film Contest of 2010:



http://www.tmunderground.com/watch/027c9a799983a485c3c2/Game-Over

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0caM7ZWUnt4

Made for Reallusion's 2nd Annual iClone Filmmaking Competition (Sci-Fi Movie)

"Game Over"


Starring:


BiggsTrek.......................................Grock

JetCityWoman......Dark Czar / Mother


Music From "Phil Browne's Music Collection"


Studio Intro by Peter Martin (allpoint)


Resources:


Google's 3DWarehouse

Carnegie Mellon University

Freesound Project

Mayang's Free Textures


iClone4
3DXchange2

iClone Theme Pack - Fantasy World - Evil Force

iClone Texture Pack Essential Human Cloth Volume 1

iClone Combo Pack II


Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9.0

Sony ACID Music Studio 7.0


Wavepad

Audacity


Directed By BiggsTrek

3 comments:

  1. Very well done, Biggs. Amusing and interesting idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I loved the concept! Great execution too. So I won't ask you about the OTHER movie that dare not speak it's name... even though I sent you those lines ummm like LAST YEAR! LOL But I still love ya Big Guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellently executed Biggs. I really loved the concept, reminds me of Toy Story in a way. I also liked the irony of this, using a machinima tool to create a video game story.
    Good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete