Sunday, May 3, 2009

I've got somethong on my mind



Because I'm crazy, and because I had some inspiration on the way home from work on Friday (it's been rare lately, so I grab hold of it when it comes!) I am working on a new project as of now: an entry in the TMOA Roger Thong Contest!

It will mainly be a 'The Movies' film, though it has a very nice 1 minute scene done in iClone (one that Guppi might appreciate... or not).

As of now, it is half complete (amazing, I know!) and I'm well into the production of what's left. So stay tuned for a release in the next 2 weeks (which is essential as that's when the contest closes!)

(The picture above is a texture from the iClone portion of the movie...)

5 comments:

  1. The googles.... they do nothing!!!

    I hesitate to say, but am mildly interested in this... though anything that takes you away from writing HotD isn't a good thing!!!

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo the competition for the Thong is heating up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Thongs ain't what they used to beeeee...."

    ...I'll get me coat...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a clip of Nahton doing "Thong Thung Blue..." (seriously)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, that's just WRONG in soooooo many ways...

    ReplyDelete